Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Wed Night

today made some soup at home for lunch.. think i starting to get better le.. nose never leak or run anymore.. but still a bit block.. the worst thing is left with my stupid freaking cough.. always have coughing fit..

met Yap, Dav n Jac for dinner.. took a cab down to parkmall.. when to meet Yap 1st.. cos he was at Singapore Shopping Centre.. den we when to walk around at PS.. Called Dav to see if he wanna meet us not.. den when to carrefour cos Yap wan to eat chocolate.. had a coughing fit.. terrible terrible.. cough until got tears ar.. haiz..

when to get a bottle of water.. to sooth my throat.. dav scold me.. cos told him that i was at B1.. while in actual fact i was at level 1.. haha.. den kanna again... cos he was inside carrefour.. while i was outside.. communication breakdown.. muahhahaa...

later met with Jac.. poor girl.. when to extract her tooth.. okie a teeth.. OUCH man.. 2 injections.. and one of her tooth refuse to come out.. worst thing is she cannot really eat soild food.. so we when to food court.. Dav bought her Chix porridge.. Dav also bought the herbal chix.. we all share.. when to buy my Jap udon.. soup a bit salty.. but okie la.. my taste buds a bit not working properly.. haha..

after dinner.. when to have a cuppa tea @ bakerzin.. had my warm chocolate cake.. yummy.. heehee.. cannot resist the temptation.. heehee.. heavenly.. also had peppermint tea to sooth my throat.. i think it helps.. cos now not so pain le.. also took a lot of water.. din realise was 10pm.. until Jac said.. wah 10 liao ar.. haha..

b4 heading home.. when to pee 1st.. haha.. den wave good bye to the 3(Dav, Jac and Yap) who was taking the train.. den walk to the bus stop.. when i walk out i saw my bus~!! OMG.. wanted to run.. but thank goodness.. haha.. cos of my stupid taxi who was on call the bus cannot go to the bus stop.. haha.. so i managed to catch it.. heehee..

on the bus, daddy sms me.. ask me where am i.. haha.. was already in Katong by the time he sms me.. *yawnz* took my shower.. den come online to blog a bit.. and den msn.. haha.. go and distrub Yap a bit.. haha..

mmm.. Deb leaving 1B also.. this coming fri is her last day... so fast ar.. it was nice working with her b4 i left.. somemore it seems like it was juz last week which i left there too.. think this fri i goin down to collect my last box of stuff.. den go lunch with DS and NC.. poor NIkki.. left her there.. think must go pei her eat lunch.. haha.. but provided i can wake up on time for the 12pm lunch timing.. heehee..

No comments: