Friday, July 08, 2005

report dateline..

this morning woke up early to go to office for a while.. dun dare on my com.. later i see my mails.. i think i'll faint.. ML tease me.. saying.. dun need to see lah.. haha.. juz few more days.. can see that they all stressed up in the office due to the road show.. Nikki poor girl.. have to do her presentation on tuesday morning den come back to office to do duty.. poor thing.. really bully the new staffs ar..

today saw my juniors.. Grace and Iqbal (dunno correct spelling ma).. heard from anna that Grace will be posted to marketing for 6 mths den they will switch after that.. will the switch happen?? haha.. have yet to see.. took Jac's report from her.. collected my log book from OT.. and it was time to head down to Bukit Batok again..

OKie.. handed up my log book today in school.. saw Kel, Jer, Lynn, Marian, fu, nessa, Ang Mor, Dav and Sherie in sch.. nice to see my classmates again..

left them talking to Ms Lilian Lim.. saw Jo Ann in the cab on her way to sch.. waved to her.. headed down to city hall to wait for Jac.. had my rumba.. did not finish though.. tummy hurting like shit...

after that when to Marina Square to have sushi.. had Genki sushi.. nice nice.. den when to walk around... we when to buy some earrings.. i also bought a bag and a wallet.. sort of a wallet.. after that when to catch a movie.. the Fantastic 4.. not too bad.. special effects quite good..

after that took a bus from bugis.. long time never take 12 le.. also long time never go bugis walk walk.. maybe next week.. shall do juz that...

No comments: