Monday, July 11, 2005

2nd last day @ work..


today is my 2nd last day with Abacus.. working from 8.30 - 6.30pm.. cos covering FL's shift.. *yawnZ* dunno how to tahan till then.. haha.. boring.. later going to pack my things... think everything will be packed.. only left my files.. n my recycled paper for me to write on n 2 pens.. the rest will go into the boxes.. have asked dad to come n pick me up.. haha.. my files.. i shall slowly bring home.. will come back n collect it.. heehee.. *grinZ*

now a bit hungry.. later goin to have thai food.. outside.. mmm.. dunno if got space n place to sit ma.. still got about another 7 more mins.. heehee.. lalalalala... okie.. on the line.. now left 2 more mins.. get ready.. get set.. heehee... go........ Hungry............

the thai food not bad.. the thai ice milk tea is the same as thai express.. *yummy* had phat thai.. not very nice la.. but MS's thai green curry nice nice.. spicy but nice.. with lots of chix.. haha..

Adelle or rather Esther piggy called to see if i could help her with her event next week.. told her okie.. cos i not goin to BKK till the 20.. which also means i got to pack my stuff on the 18 or after the event.. but den haha.. flt is about 1.35 in the afternoon.. so think no worries.. only my mom nagging only..

today finish at 6.30.. tired.. but satisified.. heehee.. brought home 2 boxs of my stuff... left some things there.. 2molo got to clear my paper work.. as well as to pass some of my open cases to my fellow colleagues to follow up after my last day.. also see if i can give anything to my juniors not.. haha.. clear my desk for one of em to take over..

2molo meeting Yup for breakfast.. go eat loti + eggs + la kopi.. haha.. star twork at 9am.. work till dunno wat time.. 5?? or 6?? mmm... got to see wat time they ask me go home... haha.. 2molo got to call Kel to get everything done also.. maybe go down in the evenin to pay him everything.. mmm.. dunno enough ma.. lalallala....

only had popiah for dinner.. not very hungry.. mom make honeydew juice.. not too bad... *yawnZ* poor yap.. still at the roadshow venue.. guarding the equip till they close.. which is 11.30.. dunno he can wake up not for breakfast.. haha..

No comments: