Monday, July 18, 2005

Not So boring monday after all..

i thought that it will be a boring day for me.. but lucky.. Maverick met me for lunch at Bugis.. we when to have sakae sushi.. heehee.. met him at 3pm.. was there early.. so walked around.. when to watson to look see see.. and bought Ferrero Rocher.. heehee.. and a dove shower gel.. nice nice.. those small small travelling one la.. also when to Kinokuniya to buy a book.. Memoirs of a Geisha.. interesting..

in the middle of the meal.. MS sms me.. told me that Yap cooked kaya for them.. haha.. told her i know.. den she when hehehe.. how come i know.. haha.. told her that he cooked it last night.. haha.. cos he told me via MSN.. lalala.. heehee..

almost at the end of our meal.. my mom called to say that she is meeting me at parkway to change the thai bahtt.. 5.15pm.. tell me to meet her at 6pm.. eh... nvm.. she can wait.. haha..
At the beginning of the meal.. i told Maverick that i loved the fried tofu.. haha.. he actually counted how many plates of tofu i had~!! so pai seh.. haha.. total at 3.. heehee.. but shared some with him la.. how can be so selfish hor?? haha.. *blush*
after sushi.. we when to SASA to buy my parfum.. Summer by Kenzo.. nice nice.. gave Mavrick the miniture bottle while he pei wo wait for cab at the taxi stand..

mom was already there.. walk to Poh Heng to look at wat i can buy with my $100 voucher which cat gave to me.. maybe.. on Wed.. b4 our flt.. go there in the morning.. ask mom to go with me.. haha.. den we walked down.. she was tempted by the Princess jewellery guy.. haha.. diamond pendent.. not bad.. but the price tag was 4k+.. haha.. which was after a 50% discount.. haha.. mom was like.. ARGH inside her heart~!!!!! hahah.. can tell.. in order not to let the man tempt my mom.. i pulled her to walk on..

when to change my money to shop.. mom was like.. yr rates better den mine.. not fair.. haha.. she kanna 'cheated' by my god mom.. cos my god mom told her the rates at the chinese shop was better.. but too bad.. i when to the indian money changer.. hahah.. bleahz..

drank milo for dinner.. while reading my book.. quite interesting.. mmm.. will i finish it by tonight?? i dunno.. haha.. long time never read new book le.. shall try.. but i need to sleep early.. to wake up for work tomorrow..

No comments: