Sunday, August 03, 2008

No Club... SobZ

Damn disappointed last night... i already had my 1st blow the night b4.. cos Sweetie was going to ride up to Port Dickson.. and could not go clubbing with me.. sad... den 2ndly i did not go clubbing last night... i did my make up liao... haiZ...

in the end went supper with Ray and Andrew (let's call him Beanie, cos he's working for Mr Bean, and plus i know too many Andrews already)..

Me n Ray went to hav Mee Sua @ Yong He... after that we waited for Beanie to catch up with us.. den the 3 of us walked to the Bak Kut Teh near 126... Beanie went to look for his fren... while me n Ray started eating.. hehe... den the 3 of us walked back to my place.. the 2 guys waited downstairs for me.. while i went up to get the car keys.. send raymond home... den Beanie... Beanie stays super close to me.. at Haig Road.. nearer den Monk wor.. hahhaha... went up to Beanie's place to look at some pictures he wanted to show me.. his skin head time.. haha.. he really got the Zian da kinda look wor.. haha... but Beanie's a nice guy... funnie n crappy... stayed until abt 6+ before i drove home.. super tired........

I miss Sweetie a lot.. cannot wait to see him again... which is i dunno when... =(

Going to go blading with Mei Mei later... dunno if i can make it not.. haha..

No comments: