Friday, August 08, 2008

Ice Cream Buffet

I've been lazy to update abt my date with Sweetie a.k.a Smelly Smelly (hehe)...

Had the ice cream buffet at Velocity.. Mingles.. but i only had 3 scoops... =(

cos Koh bought me wanton mee earlier... so was still kinda full...

Smelly Smelly had 12 scoops~!!! he tried the 12 diff flavours... omg.. his hard work of running is goin down the drain... muhahaha... he fed me a little og the 12 flavours... =)
No pics though... =( next time... haahhaaha... when i bring mei mei there.. =)

We sat there talking... den we went back.. he went to meet his fren... while i went home to study... =( haiZ... Smelly Smelly accompanied me at the bus stop to wait for the bus... i dun dare sit his bike lah... me no hav courage yet.... muhahhaha...

later on at night.. was feeling so hungry... went to fetch Raymond... den went to look for Charles~!! hehe... went to TPY... Charles was doing a pre test for one of his shoots... and me n ray assisted him.... it was damn fun and funnie... hehe...

den we went to the Mac to eat~!! sit there with the 2 guys talking abt life, love, relationships... and it did got me thinking... maybe it's not meant to be... i'll just go with the flow 1st lah... after my exams will go ponder about it more... and go figure wat i wanna do...

No comments: