Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In Total Bliss

i'm in total bliss... why??

Cos i spend the night over at Sweetie's place... *Super HUGE GrinZ*

i think i'm falling deeply again... worst den monk... omg...

it was juz oh so sweet..... to have someone you like hug u to sleep tightly... with kisses in between... tongue and no tongue.. heehee... in the morning when he woke up to go to work.. he walked me to the bus stop and accompanied me for a while.. but i told him to go to work.. dun want him to be late.. with a kiss good bye he left... =) i really enjoy his company...

feelings for him have grown stronger.. miss him so much when he was in Port Dickson... even though that was just 2 days... but miss him so much... wished i could be with him everyday...

OMG... am i in love? *looks around worried*

the last time i fell... it took me a real long time to get back up on my feet... if i fall again... i dunno how much time i need... i'm glad that Dan will be back... he has promised me that he will be there for me... =)

i'm glad to have friends like him around me..

No comments: