Sunday, March 09, 2008

RANDOM again..

okie.. koh was reading my blog.. and he told me that i don't want him anymore.. i dun think that comment was fair.. why? cos he already has a gf.. that's like soooo unfair to me.. anyway.. my feelings are neutral already.. there's nothing much more i can say to that.. have given him a chance but he didn't treasure it.. so he can go be with his gf.. i dun wanna think abt it anymore.. have caused myself so much pain each time i try to break things off..

have stopped my dreaming already... it's time to wake up... will only continue dreaming of him when i see him online.. hehe.. =X

went supper with David @ Xin Wang again.. over eat AGAIN.. haha.. drank 2 ice HKG Milk Tea.. totally regret.. cos i'm still awake.. helped Dav with his reseach..

was invited over to Drew's place yesterday morning.. but i declined.. too early.. 10am sia.. eh.. anyways.. have been going out with Bern.. it's nice to hang out with him.. cos if i'm tired.. he can drive.. haha.. =P

i miss talking to Sgt on the phone.. told him i missed him ytd.. haha..

i'm a bit on the flirting war path.. dunno what's up with me..

bought a dress.. nice nice.. i like.. halter dress.. not too short.. but it's low cut.. i LIKE... hehe.. now i have to find an occasion to wear it.. was thinking of Marc's wedding.. but den it's like 2 mths away still.. am prepared to wear the white dress (which i wore @ Jac's wedding) for the church part.. den @ night wear this black one.. shall see.. cos i'm still on my diet.. dunno if i still can wear the dress by den not.. hehe..

so maybe offically i'll wear this black dress on Moses 21st? hmm.. depends if got go clubbing not.. haha.. if i wear out for dinner.. my cousins will ask where i going later or whom i going out with later...

I WANNA DRESS TO KILL AGAIN~!

No comments: