Thursday, March 13, 2008

Had a scare..

Had a scare recently.. felt a lump in moi breast.. so told mom abt it.. she say better go to the doc for a check up..

so i went on monday.. with mom.. cos she had rashes.. so i shun pian ask the doctor too.. he referred me to a senior consultant @ SGH.. so i went there today..

reached there abt 9+ almost 10.. queued up to get my number which was like a far far far away number.. went to eat breakfast 1st.. b4 heading back down to the clinic..

there was 2 doctors in the room.. 1 young one.. and 1 old one.. the young one explained to me that mine might not be cancerous.. but juz to be sure.. he'll do an ultrascan for me.. when his shi fu (the old one) finished examined another patient.. i was brought to the next room to let the 2 Docs view my breast.. wahaha...

like kenna molest the kan jue leh.. haha.. the young doc examined both sides.. den the old one examined the breast with the lump.. and the best part of it was.. he used a pen to circle where the lump was.. omg.. den the old one did the ultra scan for me. while the young one watch.. den the old one told me.. there's nothing.. so i dun need to see him again.. until there's really something.. HENG AR... whahaha

den i went to the next room.. and the young one explained to me.. what's the lump etc.. scary leh.. cos my grandmother had breast cancer.. so i scared scared.. now a bit relived le.. =)

went out to make payment... $80+ omg.. faint.. snaky was there to accompany me.. den i told him something on the way out of the clinic.. which make him luff.. i told him that.. i think i made the young doctor's day.. cos i guess i'm the youngest patient with the biggest breast which he has seen n touched for the day... wahaha.. =X

No comments: