Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fa Hua Chi-ing (part 1? haha)

Last night i went to St james after class with Yan n Sherie.. @ abt 1.25am i went home.. rushed home in fact.. y? to log online to see if he's online.. was dissapointed that he was not online..

So went to play facebook.. and was chatting with Dal and some pals online.. den suddenly... *pong* He logged on... wah... i was super happy~!

He asked me who was the guy i wanted to dream of.. cos my Nick was : ~GiLLiaN~ Hope To Dream Of Him Again..... hehe... i told him.. that it was him.. but he didn't believe.. he went ya right.. as if it's him.. so i told him dun believe dun believe loh.. he juz luffed..

have no idea how he feels abt me though.. maybe i'm in my own world having my own crush.. while he only treats me like an old fren.. Sgt was telling me to go n tell him how i feel... but i dun want to... i shy... dare not want to burst my bubble.. but as what he said.. if i dun try how i know... maybe i juz want to have this feeling bah.. want to live in this fa hua chi-ing world of mine.. this feeling was so much stronger den the urge to know Ben's fren.. haha..

should i tell him? should i not? i dunno.. but i damn happy when he went bye sweetie on monday night.. den last night he wanted to tell me something b4 logging off..

he told me: "but before i go.. wanted to say to u that you look really pretty in your MSN pictures"

den we chatted a bit more b4... he had to go.. i have this habbit of going *hugZ* to him b4 he logs off..

and his reply to me was: hugz too... sweet dreams my dear

whooo... cannot sleep sia.. was grining away... was telling Dalton.. haha.. he told me quick go n sleep.. go n dream abt him... hehe.. but i could not.. how to sleep???? was so happy wor... was jumping in my room... hehe.. lucky Daniel not online.. if not hor.. haha.. he'll be damn irritated by me.. wahaha..

i guess.. if 'he' reads this post.. he'll know that i was not lying.. *grining away again*

No comments: