Monday, July 09, 2007

Tan line again..

I went to the botanic gardens today to do my filed report.. went to the library to try to get some resources.. but nothing much.. Fu, marian n me walked all the way from Tanglin Gate right up to the other entrance.. it was like a 15 min walk... nice... but HOT HOT HOT... i got another tan line again... that's how hot the sun was okie...
i have class again tomorrow... it's law... it's not too bad... i think it's way way much interesting than ST... at least there are cases to read and it's not as boring as ST...
need to read up on ST again and redo my essay... haiz...
i think i'm becoming a bit cranky liao... i my temper juz flared up the night before... haiz... i'm beginning to sound like Jolene.. haha... (Girl, if you reading this, No offence k..)
So random... bored to death...

No comments: