Monday, July 23, 2007

Dieting... Random...

I'm joining Aud in her diet... next sunday.. hopefully Jerlyn will join me... =D unless she want to see the effect 1st lah.. haha... We shall go on diet together.... =D keep each other company.. hand in hand.. *GrinZ* I am determine to stick to my diet.... and i WILL bite/wack ANYONE (including Family Members) who DARES to put me off track... YOU ARE WARNED!

it's the 1st time in weeks that i woke up at 9.55am... and not gone back to sleep... it also shows that i'm serious in going dieting... i juz finished my last carbo loaded meal... and it does not taste nice.... Mom paid for the medical... Dad paid for dinner @ Geylang Lorong 37... Had crab Beehoon... not that nice... think Ang Mo Kio one nicer... it will be some time again before i eat/touch any carbo loaded food...

We went to Ikea @ Tampines today... super duper huge.... walked n walked n walked... walked aroung to get some ideas for the new house... i don't mind having/using induction stove... i think it saves alot of space... but my old fashion father... want to use either the piped in government gas(which there is no pipe for the gas at the moment) or those old fashion stoves will the tank below (which the tentant was using)...

My Harry Potter book is sended to the office... and Koh is in HKG... waiting for him to come back so that i can collect it from him.. good thing too... at least i'm not tempted to read it until after my projects... think i'll tell him to pass it to me after my exams... thou shall not go into temptation....

Currently doing my assignments way way way into the night... why? Cos... :

1) i Can't SLEEP
2) My Dateline is coming
3) No books to read
4) i need to be more hardworking


i'm up to 600 words for my law... i still have 1900 words to go... dunno wat to write liao... a bit jammed up by all the sub sections... oh well... hope i'm not out of point... my dateline is on next Monday.... Marketing Case Study for Carnival is on next Wed... i need to jia you... still have to do powerpoint slides!!!
I hate my internet connection here at my house... hopefully went i move the connection is better and there is no disconnection... i'm a broken recorder... i know... cos i'm repeating this plenty of times already... think i'll bring my lappy to school tomorrow... use the electricity n the internet connection there... =D
___________________________________________________________________
Backtrack to the last few days...

Fri (20 July)... after class... Me, Jerlyn, Lynn, Xue Ni, Xiao Fu & Kit went to Geylang to have Dao Hui (salty & Sweet), You Tiao, Soya Bean Milk, Mee Sua & Xiao Long Bao...

Have never tried Salty Dao Hui... it taste like steam egg... without the eggy taste... weird... normally... normal people won't finish something which is weird.. and finish something which is normal... for us... we finished the salty dao hui and did not finish the Sweet one.. haha...

after that, we went to have durian... long time never eat durian juz like that.. it's normally Daisy mama's durian puff... but it's nice.... $40 worth of durian for the 6 of us... we could not finished though.. too much... then after that.. we went to Mustafa... by the time i reached home was close to 3? or 3.30am... haha.. it was nice... and fun... next time i can only drink water n watch them eat... unless it's not carbo le... =P

Sat (21 July)... Jolene smsed me... asking me out... she came down to kebangan which i picked her up from n we went to Bark Cafe for some snacks for her... breakfast/lunch/dinner for me... we had Chix wings.. carlamari... and Mussels... nice nice nice... after that went back to Kebangan to drop her off...

*Side note: i think my fart smells like durian... and it stinks to high heavens.. muhaha....

No comments: