Tuesday, July 24, 2007

1st day of diet

Living in my apartment is so interesting... Firstly someone wanted to commit suicide.. be trying to jump off the roof... of cos she was not successful lah.... Secondly... i heard someone crying outside my front door... and some girl talking about getting pregnant.. while a guy was comforting? not too sure... cannot hear clearly.... and tonight/this morning... as i went to pee... i heard a guy n girl (my neighbour) talking.. about the girl's job (sounds like a Filipino) the guy i think was standing outside the window... the girl was crying... den the guy said that he will go home n call her... and she replied that if he didn't she won't sleep and will kill herself... Hmmm... so interesting... haha...

all i had for lunch was 4 tiny taiwan sausages... dinner was steak without fries... with an sunny side up egg and some salad... washed down with a diet coke... and I'm currently hungry after eating an apple....

it's just the 1st day of my diet.... =(

2 comments:

aud said...

jump down from ur apartment will die meh? ask the fella dun stupid la.. the most i think is coma or broken spine, legs, arms, neck..

MiSSy GiLLiaN said...

ya loh... that's what i said to my neighbour n my parents... den my neighbour's wife look at me funnie... i think she's thinking am i that heartless... muhaha