Friday, March 10, 2006

Shopping MooD..

i'm totally in a shopping mood recently.. cos last night i met up with Aud again to collect back my slippers.. met her in tamp.. as she was still on her way.. i went down to Watsons to buy my sun block.. found a SPF 65 de.. muhahaha... also bought a travel tooth brush which comes along with a small toothpaste.. so Kawaii!!! also bought a Loreal toner.. not too bad.. was deciding on a Nivea one.. but in the end choose the Loreal one.. queued up to pay for my stuff which amounted to $30+.. haha.. as i was paying Aud reach..
after that we went up to Addidas to look for my bag.. bought a red one.. looks nice.. heehee.. not too big... but i think it's kinda small.. but it's nice... the rest of the other bags were too big le.. also bought socks.. 3 pairs for $19.00.. not very thick... walked next door to Hello Singtel.. wanted to see if XQ was workin.. but i guess she's off... dunno y everytime i wanna go say hi to her.. she's not working.. den when she's working and i dun wan to say hi.. she's there... *faintZ* so suay de...

after that.. we went to eat sushi... eat until full full.. den sit there tok tok... heehee.. drank a lot of water... so had to go to the ladies 1st b4 taking bus back.. muhahaha.. if not bad for the kidney wor... =P

as we were going up the escalator to the 1st floor.. Kel called me.. was surprised that he could book out.. talked to him for a while.. he said that he was posted to the commandos.. but he did not say if he was in the combat side..

after that walked to the interchange to take bus back.. on the way to my bus queue.. saw a group of people wearing red landyards.. people from Prudential.. OMG.. Aud ran off 1st cos her bus came.. so left poor me.. carring my paper bags.. trying to avoid them.. but den.. got one guy walked and talked to me.. told him i dun need.. i bought already.. and if i need i'll get it from my agent.. den he boh pian.. got to say bye bye to me.. lalalala... bleahZ...
lucky i did not need to wait too long.. cos the bus came... double deck de.. sat on top.. not many people cos kinda late... listened to my mp3 songs.. n stoning on the bus.. Reached home.. dad was packing his stuff to go climb the mountian.. leaving early in the morning.. *yawnZ*
today.. went to IMM.. the $2 shop called Daiso to buy the shampoo and body soap container.. also bought a plastic container to put my cotton facial pads in the toilet.. bought a CD holder for dad.. cos his car dun have CD holder.. and a bead container for my mom..
Ohhh... i juz found out that Boon Huat is going for the kelong fishing trip.. muhahahaha.. F.Y.I.. Boon Huat is my sec sch classmate.. super funnie guy.. muahhaha... think he'll be shock to see me... muhahahahhaa.... *evil grinZ*

No comments: