Sunday, March 05, 2006

3rd time in MOS

Watched Big Mama House 2 ytd after my driving lesson with Aud in Tampines.. damn funnie show.. heehee.. i juz love comedies.. had not had lunch so we both went down to Mos Burger and bought a Large Ice Milk Tea and a Teriyaki Chicken Burger.. *yummy* heehee.. put the drink into my bag den went to watch the show..
After the show.. went to meet Aud's fren and her husband at suntec.. her fren wanted to eat cheese fondue.. so went to Swiss Culture to have it.. the cheese fondue not bad.. better den the one i tried years back with Mr Vincent Tan at the Tavern.. where it was feaking expensive and the wine was overwhelming.. we shared 2 mains and 3 portion of the cheese fondue.. i ordered fish and chips and Aud had the pan fried cod fish.. not bad.. freaking full.. after that we had chocolate fondue for dessert.. 2 thumbs up.. MUST GO BACK and EAT again.. muhahaha..

the view from where we were seated

Cheese Fondue!!!

Closer look.. dun drool.. hee

Super Duper FULL

bought my new shoes too.. i was going on and on and on about wanting to buy new shoes and bag.. and i finally bought them all.. seriously in a shopping mode.. muahhaha.. bought my adidas shoes.. and my new bag.. heehee.. and bought the make up remover from Fancl (i think that's how it's spelt.. muahha) the limited editon de.. heehee.. 2 bottle for $58.. 1 bottle for Aud.. 1 bottle for me.. heehee..

My new bag

My New Shoes!!!

Side View!!!

wanted to go home and change and put on some light make up.. but JL convinced me to not to go back.. and to meet her to go straight to MOS.. was wearing a pair of slippers.. so i changed into my new pair of shoes.. this is i think the 2nd time whereby i did not go clubbing with any make up and not wearing anything low cut.. muhahaha... JL said i look like a 15 year old.. muhahaha.. Cherie also shock to see me dress like that.. muhahaha.. went to the RnB room.. super packed.. so hot inside also.. saw the handsome bouncer again.. JL agreed that he looks like that asshole.. but the bouncer more handsome.. heehee..

Cherie and Tang

**Grace and me**

Cherie's Taiwan fren, Joyce and Grace

JL and GL

Clubbed until about 2.30am like tat.. and den i left.. so sweaty.. bei tahan.. Cherie was with her pri sch mates and wei tang.. so she was in good hands.. came home took my bathe and slept until today...
so sad.. Dad never buy anything for me.. no breakfast.. no lunch.. no branch... so sad.. think the night b4 i gotta request le.. heehee.. feel like eating the tofu at Maxwell Market.. the one selling the porridge de.. wah.. damn nice sia.. okok.. enough of my cravings.. heehee

No comments: