Thursday, March 09, 2006

Going to Kelong Trip

I'm going for the Kelong trip!!!!! OMG... i dunno how to fish... OMG... there's SUN!!!! *faintZ* muhahaha... totally not in love with the sun... later going to IMM to buy some stuff for the trip... such as....
1) a duffel bag.. at least a big one.. which i can stuff the sleeping bag in... and all my barang barang..
2) need to buy sun block.. at least min SPF 50 for me.. =P
3) Slipper... left my slipper with Aud on sat.. dunno can get it back from her tonight or tomorrow night.. nvm.. buy new one.. hahah.. need another pair... thinking of buying one from Ocean Pacific... maybe while i there.. i'm thinking of buying a t-shirt too... saw a nice design one that day.. muhahah... bigggggg spender...
4) socks.. need to buy those ankle socks.. for my new shoes.. =P thinking of bringing them along.. juz in case i dun come back by 1pm.. cos i have my driving lesson at 4pm.. den dun need to rush back home..
5) 1.5 liters of water.. this one.. won't buy today.. will ask dad to buy.. he buy den i dun need to pay him back.. ha...
will i survive the night there?? i guess i should be alight.. no hot water to bathe only.. and it's like using the bucket system... so which means.. i not going to wash my hair... use alot of water.. but we'll see.. if i cannot tahan.. den got to wash.. if not got to tahan until i get back home..
I'm going to bring my cam.. to take pics.. as well as my gameboy to accompany me.. while the rest fish... =X not that i dun wanna fish.. but it's juz that i dunno how to fish..
i'm going there with Koh.. meeting him at 7.30am in the morning.. i guess we will be meeting at changi village.. go eat breakfast first.. i not going to eat much.. later eat too full liao, if i get sea sick.. i'll start puking.. not a good sign.. haha.. going there by cab... *yawnZ* is there any kind soul who's willing to send me there?? =P joking lah.. haha..
k la.. back to work.. *yawnZ*

No comments: