Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Spend Too Much Le

Today went to meet Jac at city hall mrt station.. was suppose to meet Linda and Mag for lunch. But as I was walking towards the bus stop, Linda called to say that it was OT, ML and her who is meeting us for lunch.. She also said that she will meet us in Taka, Yoshinoya.

As I was waiting for Jac at city link mall. Got this girl who is obviously not from I weekly mag, came up to me to and started to bullshit me with a story that she is from that magazine and that they are looking for people who is studying or is working and is wearing black today around that area. And that she is promoting a perfume called Mirage.. too bad, that time I was with David in Taka there was also another sales girl selling the same perfume with the same name only in a different packaging.. told a her I already bought the perfume.. can’t be bothered too much.. Jac actually came and went up for a smoke.. after telling the sales girl that I don’t want to buy, I went up to find her..

After Jac’s ciggy we went to cartel to sit down cos Jac’s feet were very tired due to working the breakfast shift. LE sms me saying that they are still in the office cos OT was still stuck. In the end, sms her back telling her we meet them for lunch 2molo. Cos Jac had to go back and work later in the afternoon..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cartel's set Lunch

Had lunch at Cartel, tried their set lunch, pasta with shredded salmon in cream sauce. The soup was so so only.. I think the cream soups is so much better den the minestrone soup.. the pasta itself was a bit bland.. the salmon had a bit of the fishy taste compared to my salmon yesterday which I had for lunch.. Jac had only chicken wings.. on diet again.. haiZ.. make me feel guilty man.. haha..



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My 'smiling' leftovers

After lunch, we walked to suntec.. went to La Senza.. the lingerie shop.. nice nice.. heehee.. after that we went to jigsaw puzzle world. Went to get a Jigsaw for Xiao Qi.. the best fren one.. heehee.. also bought a princess 1000 piece jigsaw for Cherie.. OMG.. dunno how am I going to finish it.. haha.. maybe give it to her late ba.. sianZ.. got a backache from doing it.. maybe Jac going to come over to help me do it 2molo..


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

XQ's puzzle.. if u see this.. sorry ar.. not a surpise ar.. haha

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Princesses

After buying the puzzles, Jac had the temptation of eating waffle.. so we went to Gelare for a break.. I had 1 scoop of Jamacian Chocolate Ice cream while Jac had waffle with ice cream.. MmmmMmmm… yummy..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jac with her eyes close

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okie.. another pic of me.. haha

After that wanted to buy tissue paper.. those box kind one.. from Watson.. but suntec dun have.. sianZ.. went to starbucks to sit down and as well to 陪Jac smoke.. after that I headed home…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Smoking break..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Smoking

Came home changed and started work in the 1000 piece puzzle.. looks like a long night ahead of me.. 2molo going to meet my ex colleagues for lunch as well as going to meet the Calvin again..

Haiz.. I spent too much money today le.. haiZ… *sobZ*

No comments: