Saturday, September 17, 2005

I Hate INJECTIONS

Today got up not so early.. dad barged into my room.. telling me WAKE UP~!!!! THE DOCTOR IS GOING TO CLOSE AT 12~!!! U BETTA WAKE UP NOW~!!!! okok.. got up.. want to go wash up.. but in the toilet there was somebody bathing.. 3 guesses who was bathing.. MY DAD~!!!! Argh... after knocking on the door telling him to hurry up.. it was my turn to wash up..

still a bit sleepy.. eyes not yet open yet.. @_@ haiZ... Went to Bedok South.. all 3 of us.. all that we were sick or anything.. but we went for the flu injection.. i HATE injections.. Argh.. never like needles poking into my arm.. Eeee... didn't see wat the doc was doing.. but i can feel it man.. eeee.... The injection cost $25 each.. lucky it was not so pain.. Eeeee....

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

'Plaster over Injection' *sobz*

After seeing the doc went for my brunch.. had wanton mee.. not too bad.. and not that good.. muhahahaha.. picky little me.. haha..

anyway.. i came home after that.. went to read CLEO.. which i bought b4 coming home.. den Cherish called me to ask me if i'm free on the 5th of Nov.. Eh.. now is Oct.. she's asking for my sechdule for Nov.. of cos i say i free lah.. muahahahahaha...

tok to her until my arm a bit numb.. and now i've got a bit of a cold.. strange ain't it?? took a flu jap and get a cold.. eh.. hahaha.. heck care lah.. hahaha..

had a somewat pleasant surprise last night.. in the noon i sms one of my frens.. but he didn't bring his phone with him to work.. and that his com is still down due to some bad sectors.. told him that it was alrite... and if his com had seen a 'doc' yet.. guess wat was his reply??

His reply was: Nope. Think he wanna 'see' u instead cuz he misses u......

Mmmm... am i thinking too much?? heehee.. dunno lah.. =X heehee..*winkZ*

Had nutting to do after toking to Cherish.. so i took out my phone n began snapping my fav companion... my gameboy.. my darling is my handphone.. which closely followed by my Gameboy and my Com.. heehee..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My 'Darling'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Darling Turned On

Shit.. my arm still pain.. Seems that i'm the only one which the arm still hurts.. can't ask my dad.. cos he's in LALA land again... Mmmm... BleAhZ

No comments: