Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Driven Up the WALL

Today called Kelvin about the flights to L.A and Vegas.. my god.. i can be driven up the wall by my parents.. okie.. it's rather bad for me to say them.. but.. OMG... cannot make up their minds.. on which date.. which flight timing.. which flight.. nearly vomited blood~!!!!!
want to cook my lunch also cannot.. finally asked Kelvin to help me n me mom book on China Airlines flight.. *yawnZ* no need visas.. den i went happily to cook my fusion lunch...
i had pan fried dory fish.. with pasta.. heehee.. not bad lah.. can say it's edible that's all.. haha.. i did a very bad thing.. not really bad though.. notti rather.. muahhaha..
cos my mom hogs the computer by playing the online games.. i went to delete the link from the desk top.. heehee... Shhh... but wat she dunno is.. hee.. that the link is somewhere still in the computer.. heehee.. think she's a bit upset with me.. cos when i told her, her fav show had started.. she said that she didn't want to friend me.. i asked her why.. and the excuse she gave was that i am goin to spend her money.. that's why she does not want to friend me..
think the real reason which my dad also thinks so.. it's because i deleted the link.. hahahaha.. =P
2molo going to meet jac at 11am @ orchard.. yawnZ.. dunno if i can get up on time ma.. haha.. well.. think i'll buy JL a drink 2molo.. cos she finally quited 1B~!!!! Whoo Hooo~!!!! heehee.. way to go Jac 姐~!!!! heehee... =P sorry.. today no pics.. cos i never take.. haha.. maybe 2molo ba.. *winkZ*

No comments: