Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Random Thoughts2

My last post i was saying that i could collect my cam hor... heehee... but until today me still have not gone down to collect it lah.. 1 reason y i didn't go down earlier was b'cos it was too out of the way lah... 2nd reason i had no time to do so...

it's been like 2 weeks since i moved into the new aprtment... have not unpacked A LOT of things... the boxes in the hall are mainly mine... i dunno where to keep all those things... cos now i have less funiture... most of my stuff toys which i had hidden in my cupboard.. i'm going to give it away (or rather my mom will give it to her colleagues cos most of them have young children)... except for some.. which i will keep...

i dunno what else to unpack... maybe i'll start with my bags.... Hmmm... okie.. i'm to do it...

No comments: