Thursday, September 20, 2007

Ramdom thoughts 1

Whoo hoo... i can go collect my Cam back already... so fast hor? heehee... and it's only $80+... compared to the time which the lens was jam... heehee..

I a bit scared to sleep... cos when i sleep... for an example... last night... i slept at about 1am... and i woke up at 5+ almost 6pm! Dunno next time if i sleep will i wake up again not....

Went to class today... TM... i like that class.. SM too... i dun like MRA... but still have to go... so far.. i've missed 2 MRA classes... not feeling bad about it though.. haha..

I have to clear the things in my cupboard... i shall do it later... when i cannot sleep.. Still have a very bad phlegmy (if there's such a word) nose/throat... I cannot cough it out.. but rather i have to blow it out! Such a waste of tissue paper...

Went to have dinner/Supper with Xue Ni, Lynn, Jerlyn and Kit... Kit's lappy was drenched with Green Tea... hope that nothing is wrong with it..

Going to pack my things now... hope to update again... =D

No comments: