Monday, October 23, 2006

Jumble of words

life to me now feels very stressed up... i think i got white hair... going to have more white hair soon... classes are mentally demanding... i'm tired.. very tired.. mentally tired.. i want to quit my job and work part time somewhere else.. but won't do it now.. cos it's like unfair to the others... maybe i'll tender in July when things are not so bz... due to NDP...

i really need a good break... tons of things have happened... both good and bad.. made new frens... frens getting married/ROM...

my brain is like processing things slower though.. strange.. it should be faster... think it's time for me to stay at home n hide... sleep... i need sleep...

pampered myself yesterday after class.. was to meet Uncle Miker.. but the uncle overslept and i went home instead... but before that i bought myself a book.. have not bought books to read leisurely for a long time already.. i bought "The Devil Wears Prada"... i know the movie came out sometime ago... but i didn't catch it.. cos was too tired and busy to watch movies.. have not watch a movie for sometime now.. the last i watched was The Banquet... Maybe i'll catch the show D.O.A.. seems interesting..

i'm taking things a day at a time.. my brain can only process things for only 2 days.. today and the next day... the day after that i won't know whats going on.. so need my frends to remind me... hahah.. i'm getting forgetful...

there's a lot of things to say... but so little time.. when i remember wat i want to say i'll pen it down here.. i'm too lazy for now.. =)

No comments: