Thursday, October 26, 2006

~Foul MOOD~

i dunno why.. but some ASSHOLES really pisses me off... they dun think that they are irritating but THEY ARE TO ME!!!

OMFG... dun reply their msn also still can ask me later on in the night.. y this afternoon u never reply me? like how am i?? can't he see my nick?? Semi-flu <--- THIS IS HOW I AM... damn it.. no brains no eyes.. i wonder how he function... ARGH....

i'm in a foul mood again... stressed.. i got datelines.. many datelines... i got Mid-term exams.. i got quizzes... i got presentations... i got case studies to do... i got events to run... *short temper* i have no life anymore.. it's work... study... projects... assignments... hardly got time to blog too.. so sad... no time for movies again...

Drove to Sembawang again.. hate it when you become a backseat driver... i know it's not funnie.. i laugh at things not because it's FUNNIE.. but rather because i want to destress.. i hope you can understand that it's very frustrating when you have someone (NOT yr driving instructor) sitting beside you and starts to tell you what you have to do. Giving directions is fine with me. But telling me how to drive... pls SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!! i'm controlling myself from SCREAMing YELLing or SHOUTing to show you how frustrated i am. you dun feel my frustrations you dun understand. You won't understand until you get yr own driving licence and DRIVE with someone telling you wat to do.

Also another point. You like people to do things your way. Please remember that you can't force people to do things the way u like. It's going to be the situation like during the Golf Tournament with the Calculations on the excel sheet. I have my way of doing things, you have yours. Give your opinions, if i or anyone else wants to follow, we will follow. Do not force.

i'm in a rather short temper mood and i've got LOADS of attitude to show. If you dun like it, THAT YOUR PROBLEM. Dun talk to me, it's fine with me.

No comments: