Sunday, February 05, 2006

SICK~!!!!

I'm Sick... i'm down with FLU... COUGH and SORE THROAT... thought that the sore throat was coming on fri.. Serene also said that her throat was very sore too.. dunno man.. wat did we eat on Thurs?? nutting leh.. only the lo hei with the sports and rec committee.. eh.. haha..
Thank got that during the Prosperity Night.. my voice was still okie.. only coughing slightly.. Did not take any pics of the dinner though.. haha.. but it was mighty funnie.. esp when the part where the best dressed guys had to dance.. muhaha.. the host Eileen Wee.. made the guys dance to different type of music.. the last one was the tuo tiao by Alex To De Wei.. lol.. and yes someone did take his shirt off.. haha.. it was Warren Eric.. lol.. we all was shocked.. haha.. and so was Eileen.. hahaha.. but can say he damn good sport lah.. haha.. =) his wife was like ma lu.. haha.. but it's all for fun.. anyway.. she's already got him.. lol...
my sickness got worst... on sat and sun... made dad buy me starfruit juice... haha.. he all together bought 3 1little bottles for me.. haha.. i already finished 1 and a half bottles... i can say is.. my throat does feel better... only now.. my voice sound 'sexy'.. muhahaha... a bit husky like that.. muhaha... hope i get well ASAP.. cos i have another big event next sat.. okie.. got to go koon le.. Ciao...

No comments: