Sunday, February 12, 2006

Carnival

long time never blog le... am so tired recently.. cos of the mega event held on sat.. as in previous post.. i was looking for vendors to come for the club's 4th annivasary cum family carnival.. well.. thank god i met my quota.. lol... thought cannot hit.. but thank goodness managed too..
think month of Feb was really bz.. had so many things to do... 1 is bcos it's Chinese New Year.. 2nd is due to the Prosperity Nite on the 3rd of Feb... and lastly is due to the club's annivasary which was on the 11th...
gave most of the vendors my hp number.. cos my office line cannot forward calls to my hp.. and i know that i won't be in the office most of the time.. so gave my number to them.. to contact me easily.. on fri the banquet team did the set up.. met some of the vendors to show them where their stalls are going to be.. den did some printing of the posters in the office.. in the evening time about 9pm.. Dalton, Koh and me took a walk about the club to make sure that everything was okie.. i was more worried about the stalls den the other parts of the club.. haha.. cos i was the main contact person.. so if anything goes wrong... i'm the one who they will be contacting..
walked 1 round.. b4 heading back to the office with the 2 guys and Meow Meow who juz reach the club.. Koh left with Meow.. den Dalton n me sat there to brain storm on wat had to be done n checked the next day.. we left at 11..
took a cab back... next day.. went to Maxwell to ta pau porridge to work.. den dad send me to office.. Dad changed his car~!!!! changed to Altis.. not too bad.. quieter den his old one.. was like the 1st few to reach the office.. Dalton smsed us to say he bought breakfast.. haha.. but too late.. i bought mine le... was super hungry.. cos the night b4 i had no dinner.. but i also had no change to eat my porridge until very much later...
vendors were coming in to set up their stuff.. i had to go out n walk about to make sure everything was fine... walked around level 2 like for about, i dunno 10 times?? den walked down to level 1 also.. cos i had 2 stalls downstairs..
den cherie asked me to help out in the lucky draw.. get the winners to sign their names on the paper... she said.. i'm expert in chasing people to sign their names.. -__-"
helped out in the lucky draw.. den up i went to level 2.... back in the office to cool off(weather very hot lah) den also to eat my brunch.. the whole event team like have the same idea.. all came into the pantry to makan 2gether.. haha.. den after our brunch.. vendors start calling me.. so out i went.. den went down to level 1 again to help out in the lucky draw 1 and rushed up to level 2 as it was soon Bingo time.. at 1.30pm...
1st few rounds guided Jac on how to be a checker.. den i had to run out sometime cos vendors need some 'help'.. after helping out the vendors went back to Bingo.. den there was some problems with the Bingo rules.. i came in as they were playing the '4 corners' as most of the members were new to the game.. and most of them were not clear on how to play half set (3 tickets) they were used to playing full set (6 tickets)... and also.. i can say that.. the lady who was the caller was NOT GOOD... when she calls the number.. it's not very clear.. and she does not remember the last number called.. most really professional callers can at least remember the last number called.. but not her.. so i dun think can call her profressional.. more like LAO YA... *hrumph* also look so dao.. so yaya.. wanted to slap her face le... *hrumph* Dalton stepped in to calm the irritated crowd.. and to say that we will be playing the full set no more half set.. and also to feed back to the management as well as to the committee..
once the whole thing died down and the game started again.. i had to run out again... cos my Fengshui talk speaker was in the club.. so ran up.. into myself to the master tony tan and Jamie.. den into Guek Peng to Jamie.. as Guek Peng was taking care of the talk.. den Cherie call me to help out in the 3rd lucky draw.. so ran down to level 1 to help out.. after the lucky draw.. went back to Bingo.. Jac was a bit relieved to see me back... haha.. so i went about to do the checking.. Dalton poped up as and went he was free to make sure that there was no more disagreements..
once Bingo was finished.. it was almost 5.30pm.. which was time for the Final Draw.. was there again to help out.. FINALLY.. the whole EVENT was FINISHED~!!! so happy.. gave all those who needed the parking coupons.. den went about to look for the vendors in the car park to pass the coupons.. some of the vendors left already.. so i could not give the coupons to them.. went back to office and den sit in my chair feeling so tired.. called dad to tell him i was taking cab back.. as i was so tired to take MRT.. came back rest a while den went 2 Bedok South for dinner.. came back too my bathe.. and KO until 11 this morning..
was still feeling so tired when i got up this morning.. took a bus.. went to Coffee Bean for my salad.. den dad came to pick me up.. den we went to town to get this 4D and TOTO.. den came home.. slept for a while b4 making my way to Eunos for my 1st driving lesson after my 2nd attempt.. Mr Lim my instructor changed his car.. OMG.. so not used to the car.. from a old Honda changed to a VIOS... eh... not used to the gear.. heehee.. at least i did not make much mistakes.. only that when i turn i crossed my hands.. haha.. resulting in me luffing and sticking out my tounge.. haha.. was a bit KL on the roads.. cos people cut me and wanted to cut back into the lane.. and i refused to give way.. haha.. tiao the other driver.. DUN MESS WITH ME~!!!! *hrumph**bleahZ* Mr Lim.. made me do 3 U-Turns.. den make me drive most of the roads for the test.. as we were going up the slope near kaki bukit.. the Chingay floats came by.. i had to stop on the slope.. 1 thing which i BLOODY HATE... my slope control is like... SHIT.. hahaha.. keep saying out loud... DUN COME TOO CLOSE... haha.. Mr Lim always luff when i say that.. but so far.. did not reverse back too much...
after lesson.. dad came to pick me up.. went home for dinner.. mom cook popiah.. OMG.. 2night never finish.. which means 2molo still have to eat it for dinner... *sobZ* k la.. it's getting late.. so i think i'll go n sleep... *yawnz*

No comments: