Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Wata Day..

Okie.. today's the 1st day which my parents are not at home.. heehee.. they went to Genting.. I'm all alone.. mmm.. wat's new?? haha.. i've been alone b4.. okie.. half the time.. muhahaha.. =D

called the AIT Unicampus with regards to some of their courses.. and.. yes.. i am able to apply for their Bachelor Degree..

Had a craving for KFC.. went to parkway to throw in my cheque and to buy newspapers and some VCDs, go that i won't be bored.. Den went to Giant to get the papers.. OMG.. i queued up behind this lady.. gosh.. dunno she throwing a BIG BIG party or she feeding the army~!!! Total BILL:$327.27.. =O

well.. i guess she has a big family.. and she cooks everyday.. unlike mine.. muhahahahaha... Oh... and her son is kinda cute.. heehee... a bit young for me lah.. but even though.. he's cute.. heehee..

Juz finished watching The Pacifier.. Quite funnie.. heehee.. think i'll save the other 2 VCDs for 2molo and the next.. =) time to chill till my TV show start~!!!

OKie.. wat can a girl do when she is bored??? mmm.. Learn how to do MAKE UP~!!! heehee.. ya.. i practised my smoky eyes... from wat i can conclude.. i'm getting better.. muhahahaha... and that my left side is a tat bit darker den my right side.. mmm.. anyone to be my model?? muahhahaha.... =X

No comments: