Sunday, August 14, 2005

Dinner @ Tanglin Mall

Dinner was suprisingly good.. for once my Aunty actually introduced a good place to eat..

Tension was running quite high.. Once my mom, uncle, aunts found out that 'C' was joining us for dinner.. Dinner started late.. as my grandma (maybe hearing not too good liao) thought my uncle said that it was 7.30pm.. so she arrange to pick up 'C' at goodness gracious dunno wat time..

They already have a bad impression of him.. my mom hates that man.. after one time we had to pick him up from his place.. with 5 ppl in the car already.. mom thinks that this guy has no balls.. cos he cannot TAKE a CAB himself.. must wait for the ladies to come n pick him up a well as to send him home.. She showed him her 'bao gong' face.. and made him go back with i think my uncle..

Today.. my mom and my aunty M both told their husbands NOT to drive him home.. Uncle R was.. okie okie.. Dad was juz keeping quiet.. think he pissed.. well.. for me.. i dun like that 'C'.. Y?? wat did he do?? well.. my dad is not his taxi for starters.. and i dun like this face.. he got this bloody stuck up face.. whereby.. i think u see liao wanna slap that kind of face..

The thing which i dun get is why.. my aunty likes him in the beginning.. yes.. my aunty actually likes him.. and my aunty is the mother of the bride which is my cousin.. -________-" and now.. OMG~!!!! my grandma~!!! she likes him too.. OMG~!!!!! but muahhaha.. they cannot get married.. haha.. unless.. they elope.. muhahahhaa... =X i think it will be fun if they get married though.. *evil grinZ* heehee.. cos my late grandfather.. name is the same as 'C' heehee.. so.. when i have to call him or if anyone ask.. i'll go.. Mmm.. Gong Gong 'C'??? He's dead... he died a long time ago.. muahahhahaha.. =X muahhahaahahah...

okie.. back to dinner.. we had for starters.. Tom Yam Soup.. not as hot as the one me n mom tried in Thailand.. but it's yummy.. next was the thai fish cake as well as a bit of salad.. den came the Olive rice.. and Chicken.. i think the Rice was yummy cos of the cachew nuts.. yummy.. den there was the Dou mao.. den the beef with red curry.. den last but not least the deep fried garupa with batter.. NICE.. 2 tumbs up~!!!! Dessert was buffet style.. not too bad.. of cos.. how can i miss the Thai Ice Tea.. heehee.. nice.. yummy.. Hooo..... Will recommand this place to everyone who likes Thai food~!!!!! Price is a bit the pricey.. i think.. cos the bill was not paid my me.. =D heehee.. This place is located at the 3rd floor of Tanglin Mall.. there is only 1 thai Restraunt there.. so go check it out.. nice nice... whoo hoo...

No comments: