Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snapping + Ice Cream

Did something stupid today.. was not in the best of moods... blasted out at Smelly which eventulally i regreted.. but sometimes once you're said something u can't take it back... said some really mean things which made sense to me.. i've been suppressing it inside of me.. i guess when the pressure is too much i juz snapped..

Sigh... Smelly said i was damn fierce this morning.. i told him too much stress + PMS coming + lack of sleep makes me a walking time bomb...

To make up for being so mean i gave him 2 pints of ice cream... Strawberry and Mac Nut Brittle.. Felt really mean to say those things to him.. nearly burst into tears when he gave me pinch my cheeks and gave me a kiss on the forehead.. *sigh*
This pint is mine~!! Love Love this... super yummlicious~!! *slurp*

No comments: