Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sweet Sweet..

juz saw him.. outside my gate.. brought down the tub of Ben n Jerry's and he fed me outside.. at 4am... hee... in bliss...

He kissed me Good nite on the lips.. den i hugged him.. den he kissed me again on the lips and on the forehead.. but there was no tounge action lah.. juz sweet kisses... =)

it's juz damn romantic lah.. and sweet...

When he reached home.. he smsed me.. saying whenever he can he will try to give me good nite kisses.. however.. i replied him.. Better not lah.. later i fall harder for him... no response after that though...

HaiZ... part of me wished he could stay longer.. and juz hug me tightly... but whole of me know it's wrong.. plus.. i really dunno if he's playing with me or not... haiZ...

This is the sweetest moment which i had with him... =)

No comments: