Saturday, August 25, 2007

HIBERNATING

It's almost a week after the exams... i still have another week of holiday before the whole routine starts again...

i'm hibernating at home... to date... it's also about 1 mth since i started out on my new diet... which i kinda follow strictly... i went back to the doc and he told me i lost 7.1kg.. not too bad... i told Aud... she was like SIAO AR... lol... i didn't know i lost that much though... couldn't do the maths in the Doc's office... cos i was kinda stoned...

B4 i left the office... i told the Doc i cannot sleep... until about 5+.. 6am in the morning... he told me that it's just the side effects... all i need to do is to bear with it and get used to it... -_____-"

Not too good news for me though... cos if i still cannot sleep the next time i see him... i'm either going to tell him to cut down on my dosage of my pill or gimme sleeping pills.... =(

No comments: