Saturday, June 23, 2007

Last day of work..

Today is my last day of work... unofficially.. haha.. my official last day is on the 29th of June.. and i did not wish to say good bye to all my colleagues and start crying on my birthday... so thank goodness i'm on Sat Duty...

Koh has helped me pack my things in the office.. got a shock of my life when i walked in... cos my desk is so empty... *sobZ*

i will miss my desk area... cos it's so cozy and warm and it's my area.... *sobZ* bye bye cozy area *waves*... Hope Serene will take care of you....

my farewell present is a Anna Sui purfume... Secret Wish... a Lip Gloss and Mascara... I'm thinking.. y purfume? I smelly ma?? hahaha... no la.. kidding... i like it... i can't dun like it can't i? Cos buy already ma...

Anyway... i'm waiting for Serene to call me so that i can i make my way to Clementi to meet her...

No comments: