Monday, April 23, 2007

I HATE HER MORE

i think my life has just gotten worst.. i walked out of the house.. not wanted to continue the argument.. i wanted to study... but when i came back.. i found the door latched..

my MOM... YES MY MOM... latched the door.. i'm now sitting outside the main door... lucky i still can access the Internet from here... i do not know what sort of mother she is.. but from wat i can see... she's nothing good.. i'm starting to HATE her all over again...

it took me years to try to forget what she did to me when i was younger... accusing me of causing her miscarriage... making me the main source to vent her anger on.. whacking me for every little thing i did wrong... bashing my head against the wall.. throwing almost everything she can get her hands on... at one point she threw a knife at me.. whacking me with clothe hangers... and almost a belt.. unfortunately i didn't forget.. how on earth am i suppose to forget what she has did to me? i only can thank god that i did not have 2 other sisters to suffer the same fate..

it took alot of self control not to hit her back... i really wanted too.. but i held and suppress the anger inside of me.. so many a time i wanted to scream back... now i'm older... and when i scream back... it becomes a shouting match... whatever i say... it's going to hit her 2X more... Y?? cos the words which comes out of my mouth is all the truth... and she knows that it is the truth... but she refuse to admit her mistakes...

I HATE HER EVEN MORE NOW..

No comments: