Tuesday, October 18, 2005

WU GUI~!!!!

------ this early this morning ------

OMG... it's like 2.30am n i'm still online... WTF am i doing online... haiZ... i was happily asleep in my cosy bed.. tucked under my comfy blankie.. den 乌龟 called.. asking me to switch on my com to help me check on something.. haiZ.. y am i so nice..........

so here i am.. awake n grumpy... typing my blog... haiz... wishing i was asleep... and also wishing that the tortise quickly calls back...

Since i'm here.. i might as well blog wat i did today... practically nutting much only got BZ in the evening.. left the house at about 7+pm to head down to Marina Square to pick up my new nail polish... 'Lovely'

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my newly painted finger with my new nail colour..

den rushed down from there to PS.. thank goodness was still early.. went to Starbucks to wait for Vanessa.. den saw Calvin.. actually was the other way round.. he saw me.. cos he was hiding in a corner.. haha.. so qiao.. sat there with him n tok cok while waiting for Vanessa to come..

when she came.. we went to Gelare to have waffle.. after we ordered.. Van said that Sabrina was working upstaris at the Ichiban rest.. so we went up to find her.. asked her to come n meet us for a while after her work... when i saw Sabrina i was.. wah.. so boy ar.. hahaha...

while van and i was having the waffle.. Cal started to ask her questions.. *faintZ* expected.. haha.. was like an interview like that.. after that Van asked him back some questions like how much was his pay.. y he joined this industry... etc..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1/2 time from the 'interview'

went to the loo den we went outside PS to sit.. damn cold.. after that Cal started to sort of tell Van to join.. haha.. ask her to come for an interview.. i think by this point van already shut down liao.. haha.. she told me that she expected him to come.. she thought that i aked him out.. but too bad.. NOT...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

outside..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

juz me.. n my messy hair..

Sabrina came to join us for a while.. toked to her.. den Cal left.. after a while we also left.. Van and Sabrina took a cab home.. i guai guai waited for the bus.. hahhaa...

No comments: